Tuesday, June 23, 2015, Cambridge, MA
The focus of this discussion is digital privacy for brands. In this session, a digital privacy law expert will discuss:
- Historical perspective: the growth of the modern day privacy movement
- A 101 of privacy rules
- Key privacy triggers: types of data, jurisdiction, use of data
- Mobile and cross-platform: the future of digital marketing and audience creation
- Managing your internal privacy and legal teams to drive revenue
- Europe's opt-in dystopia: how will American companies compete?
You will leave with a better sense of the questions you need to think about as you build your internal media teams. Alan will use language that marketers can understand – no legal speak – while also engaging and entertaining.
Alan Chapell (@Chapell68), President, Chapell & Associates